18 Jul 2022
Bord na Móna, in conjunction with Resolve partners, have announced the launch of a new Accelerate Green 2022 Summer Programme.
The new programme will follow a Pre-Accelerator model to support early-stage entrepeneurs and innovators who are developing new methods to address the joint climate, biodiversity and human development crises.
This announcement follows the successful culmination of the first Accelerate Green Programme, which was partially funded by LIFE IP Peatlands and People and was Ireland's first focussed sustainability scaling programme.
Pre Accelerator Programme Details
- A six day programme, one day per week, running from August 18th 2022;
- programme delivery is a blend of in-person, and online;
- participants will receive group workshops, 1:1 mentoring sessions, guest speakers, and access to our extensive commercial, innovation, and investment network;
- supporting entrepreneurs with novel, technological solutions that are designed to solve challenges at scale;
- addressing challenges in renewable energy, carbon capture & sequestration, sustainable food and beverage, and circular bioeconomy;
- applications via accelerategreen.ie, with the final date for submission on Aug 5th 2022.