LIFE IP Peatlands and People’s Pillar 3 is working to develop a world-class sustainable visitor attraction in Ireland’s Midlands. Set on the peatlands, the vision for the visitor experience is to be a transformative hub and feature a climate solutions and sustainability showcase as well as an exhibition centre for community, ecological and economic change. The visitor experience aims to be a place of fun, discovery and immersion for all sectors and age groups where they will be brought on a journey of hope and agency towards sustainable living and respect for the natural world.
To bring this vision to life, we would like to invite citizens and communities/community groups within the Midlands to our in-person consultation. By participating you will:
- Ensure your voice is heard as one of the key stakeholders
- Help shape the development of a world-class sustainable visitor experience
- Help shape the development of the proposed concept
- Hear about the initial feasibility work done to date
- Ensure the experience aligns with wider developments in the region.
If you are interested in attending our in-person consultation in Tullamore Court Hotel on Tuesday November 15th (10am-12:30pm) please register here: https://bit.ly/3M80OPX
We will also be holding online consultations in the near future. If you are interested in hearing more about these events, please sign up to our mailing list: https://peatlandsandpeople.us7.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=127160954963cd2981badbbfc&id=3b63b728c5