Accelerate Green is the first Irish accelerator dedicated to scaling companies leading the response to climate action and sustainability by developing products and services based on green innovation. It will open up access to infrastructure and R&D test beds and will provide national and international expertise in commercial, financial, and technical areas of the climate change economy.
Who Should Apply?
- Established Scaling Climate Tech Companies
- High-growth SMEs pivoting to the climate change economy
- Earlier Stage Innovation-Driven Enterprises
- Technology, Engineering Science,
- Renewables/Carbon reduction, Waste/Circular, AgTech
Applications close 10 December 2021, with the first programme running in early 2022. For more information and to apply, please visit www.accelerategreen.ie
The collaboration by Bord na Móna, Resolve Partners and Erinn Innovation is part of the LIFE IP Peatlands and People project.